Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

Chewy Peanut butter bikkies.

I made these ages ago and I posted about them but I deleted it. Its such a good recipe I had to do it again! These photos are pretty bad as I took them real early on. I have got much better, luckily :).

These are the perfect mix of chewy and crunchy. Amazing with a cup of tea.



Chewy Peanut butter bikkies

1 Cup castor sugar
1/2 Cup Nuttelex or other vegan butter substitute
1 'egg' replacer mixed with water. (the one I use is 1 teaspoon of powder to 2 Tablespoons of water)
1/2 Cup of Peanut butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Cup white flour
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar

Method:
Pre- heat over to 180 degrees celsius.
In a large mixing bowl, beat peanut butter, butter, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
Add the egg mix and the rest of dry ingredients.
Finally, add the vinegar and mix well.
Roll into balls and roll them in a little demerara sugar.
Place on a greased baking tray and bake for about 15 mins till golden brown and cracked.











No comments:

Post a Comment