Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Chocolate CRACKLES!!!



So it turns out chocolate crackles are vegan!!!!!
Without even veganising them.
I just can't believe it!!!!!!
My friend had a birthday party for her daughter and when she told me i could eat one of the left overs I didn't believe her!
Im probably going to make them weekly now because i just feel 5 years old when i see them.




Its not a difficult recipe and if you don't know it you can just look on the back of the rice bubbles packet. Ill put the recipe up anyway!




I halved the recipe like i usually do with cakes so i don't eat the whole batch myself. This makes 12ish crackles.


Ingredients:
125g Copha
1/2 Cup desiccated coconut
2 Cups rice bubbles
2 Tablespoons cocoa
1/2 Cup icing sugar


Method:
Sift the sugar into a large bowl then add remaining dry ingredients. Melt the Copha on a slow heat then pour over the mixture and combine well.
Put mixture into patty pans and put them in the fridge till set!




ENJOY!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment