Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

Very berry breakfast quesadilla

So I moved house!!!
I have sooo much more room for activities and I am so excited to try out all the new possible positions for taking excellent food photos.
My kitchen is about 3 times the size of my old one and it makes cooking so much more enjoyable. I can spread out and make as much mess as I like. ;)

I Made myself this breakfast in my new digs this morning. So quick and easy and uber tasty.
I usually make these 2 ways. The healthy way for me and the more indulgent way for my boyfriend. I will give the recipe for both.



Very berry breakfast quesadilla

Ingredients:
1 large tortilla
4 strawberries
5 raspberries
half  banana
1/4 cup blueberries
1 1/2 Tablespoon peanut butter (home made is best)
1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

Method:
Spread peanut butter on half of the tortilla. Place all cut fruit on the peanut butter making sure the blueberries are stuck down with the peanut butter so they don't roll off. Sprinkle on stevia and salt.
Fold tortilla in half and place on a hot dry frying pan. Flip once lightly browned. Cut into 3rds and eat. You can serve with coconut yoghurt!

Indulgent changes:
*Add an extra tablespoon of peanut butter.
*Instead of stevia powder use 1 Tablespoon dark brown sugar.
* Fry off in a Tablespoon of coconut oil until golden brown








I love photographing fruit!!!


Yall wanna see a photo of my new dining room? Thats right I have a separate dining room for having dinner parties! (small ones, I only have 3 chairs) eep so excited



Super cute isn't it!

Ok back to the Quesadilla.... Here it is after it is cooked.






4 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this when berries come into season here. Nice fruit layering montage, the new place must let in so much light, love the checkerboard flooring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is nice being somewhere more airy and light! Berry season is the BEST!
      x

      Delete
  2. Peanut butter in a quesadilla? I like your style.

    ReplyDelete