Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Choc, Orange Chia pudding

Chia seeds are pretty amazing.
You can use them for replacing eggs, thickening things, setting things and they are soo damn good for you too. 
I use Chia almost everyday. Weather it is in  my banana bread recipe or in apple and cinnamon power porridge for breakfast.  

I often make Chia pudding for dessert and change up the ingredients every time. 
I had a coffee with my friend Jamie-lee today and we went to her work which is a health food shop/fruit shop and I was in heaven!!! 
I bought Loving earth Raw chocolate coconut butter (amongst other things) and decided it would make an amazing addition to a chia pudding! 





Choc, orange Chia Pudding 


Ingredients:

1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 can coconut milk 
2 Tablespoons melted loving earth choc paste
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 
Rind and juice of half an orange 
Stevia powder or liquid to taste 


Method:



Combine all ingredients in a small container and mix well. Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours until firm. EAT :)

I ate this too quickly after dinner to get any shots of the final product but I got some before ;)








The chocolate spread was so rich and bitter so I added more sweetener at the end but boy was it good!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment